Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

My babies tonight... Christmas Eve.

I took these pics with my new camera :) Merry Christmas to me! I got it just in time :) I am so excited!
...haven't done many pictures indoors, I usually always use natural light. So, I will be playing around with it alot this winter. Gotta go play "santa" now :)

Wishing you every blessing as we celebrate the birth of Jesus - our Lord, our Savior, our all.
God Bless,
The Goold Family

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

mommaslick December 25, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

OMG. These pictures are so pretty. It looks like a traditional old fashion christmas. They look so cute! Hope Lauren got what she wanted from The Fat man. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.

Dayna Stevens December 25, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

These are absoulutley stunning. I have tears in my eyes. You have an incredible talent. I cannot praise your work enough. You have been blessed by your gift.

Anonymous December 25, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love them!!!! I need to do that before we take the tree down!!! SOOOOO beautiful!!! What a keepsake!!!!! xoxoxo

dana.brandon & ethan. December 27, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

The pictures of the kiddos & the Christmas tree are amazing!

Hope you guys had a fantastic Christmas!

.dana, brandon & ethan.

Tina December 28, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

beautiful... hope you had a wonderful Christmas...and an even better New Years..

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

ALL images on this blog and the christina g website are COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. It is illegal to scan, copy, print, or download images in any way or manner without the written permission by Christina Goold. This site is monitored for all unauthorized copying.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP