Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thank you for a wonderful year!

Photobucket

What a wonderful year it has been! Thank you to all of my clients over the past year. It has been so much fun for me to meet so many wonderful people and to also see past clients (especially seeing how much their kiddo's have grown). Thank you for your business and help continuing making my dreams come true! Thank you!!!
Here is a wonderful way to have all of your images from your session and share with your family at the same time!!! For a Limited Time Only... Buy 1 DVD Slideshow Video (not just an ordinary slideshow:) for $125 and receive TWO additional DVD's for FREE (value of $375!). Special ends 12/31/08.
This is a sample of a full length slideshow video...
(prior to pressing play, scroll down to the bottom of the page and pause the music - so you can hear the slideshow music)

5 comments:

Dayna Stevens December 11, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

I love this picture of this little girl. She looks so sweet. I can't wait to get my DVD!

Christina G Photography December 11, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

Isn't she precious! I love it too :) I should have the rest of your order back today...and I'll drop it off at the Book & Bean. I can't wait for you to get your DVD. Your gonna love it :) Are these DVD video's not the coolest! I am so excited to be able to offer these!

Anonymous December 11, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

They are AWESOME! I want one! What a great deal too! Debbie

Unknown December 11, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

Christina,
I just figured out how to blog...what a nerd I am! You are so talented. I love the new dvd. Thanks for capturing our little girl grow up!
Jennifer

Anonymous December 12, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

What an amazing feature to be able to offer...what an adorable family. The DVD slideshow really captures all the family in different ways! Love it!

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

ALL images on this blog and the christina g website are COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. It is illegal to scan, copy, print, or download images in any way or manner without the written permission by Christina Goold. This site is monitored for all unauthorized copying.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP