Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Slide Shows!!! Check it out!

I am so excited to be offering these New Slideshows! Aren't they Awesome!!! What a WONDERFUL Christmas present for the grandparents, aunts, uncles... They will love it! So, for this month only I will be offering these DVD slideshows (of your entire session) for $125...and you will get 2 extra copies for free!!! 3 for the Price of 1!!!
This will expire December 31st.
You will want to stop the music on my blog 1st before pressing play on the slideshow. (scroll all the way down on the blog to stop the music)

5 comments:

Dayna Stevens December 3, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

Neat slideshow... and what an adorable little girl! Her parents must just love her!

Dayna Stevens December 3, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

What an adorable little girl! Her parents must be so proud.;o)

Dayna Stevens December 4, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

I think I need one of these.

Christina G Photography December 5, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

I can't tell you how many people have said, "that little girl with the big blue eyes, is so adorable! who is that"...you have such a precious little baby, what a wonderful gift to you and your hubby!

You totally do! :) Aren't they cool! I have been doing slideshows for awhile, but nothing like these...very excited to be offering them.

Dayna Stevens December 25, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

I gave my husband the DVD today for Christmas...he thought it was so amazing. He said he wants to lock it up in our safe. He said it's one of those things he will always keep secured. I thought that was priceless. My inlaws were in awe! Thank you for making his day.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

ALL images on this blog and the christina g website are COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. It is illegal to scan, copy, print, or download images in any way or manner without the written permission by Christina Goold. This site is monitored for all unauthorized copying.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP