Sunday, November 16, 2008

A sweet, beautiful family!

These 2 littles girls are so precious!!! "B" looks like Shirley Temple! She is so beautiful...look at the curls :) Her little sister gave me a workout! When kiddos are 18-24 month range...I usually plan for dancing, yelling, acting out beyond my imagination :) I always wonder what I look like in the eyes of an adult...ok, I don't think I wanna know. I guess you just do what you gotta do! It always nice and helpful when the parents are relaxed (especially dad) and they totally were!

Every one who is waiting on proofs/sneak peaks...hang in there. :)



2 comments:

Anonymous November 16, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

My my my this family IS beautiful!! B does have that face doesn't she? Yet again, you have captured the personalities of these little people so perfectly. Can't wait to see more. Vivian

Dayna Stevens November 17, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

I instantly knew who this little curly headed cutie belongs to. So cute! I love these pictures too.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

ALL images on this blog and the christina g website are COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. It is illegal to scan, copy, print, or download images in any way or manner without the written permission by Christina Goold. This site is monitored for all unauthorized copying.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP