Wednesday, November 12, 2008

a sneak peak -

Look as this sweeeeeet family.... :) Aren't they precious!
They had about a 3 hour notice for this session...I had a rescheduled session on this day and thought what the heck...I'd just give them a call to see if they wanted to take this appt instead of waiting...She literally had 3 hours to get ready for it! And she even went shopping before the appt! Dayna, you rock!
Haven't been able to work on your pics just yet...but, wanted to at least get a few sneak peaks done. Can't wait to work on all of them!
Baby is so precious!!! and GORGEOUS eyes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Dayna Stevens November 13, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

Christina, you are an amazing photographer! I love these pictures. I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you so much. ;o)

P.S. it does look like it is cutting the right side of the photo off.

Anonymous November 13, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

it does cut of on my end! BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!
I can't wait to get my blog going!!!!!!!!!! you make ME want one. so fun!!! AWESOME pictures!
xoxoxoxox

Dayna Stevens November 13, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

Hello again! I am looking at the pics at home on my widescreen laptop and they are perfect. It is just the size of the monitor everyone has. I have been sharing these pics with my friends and several people have mentioned being interested in hiring you! Yeah!

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Wow, you sure captured the moment in that precious little one's big blue eyes, she sure is a beauty!!
Great job! Vivian

Sorry to say that my pics are cut off on the right too.

Tina November 14, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

great photos....

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

pick me....pick me!!!! :O)

Dayna Stevens December 11, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Christina, My photos are beautiful! They are of the most amazing quality. Thank you too for the extra print and for the linen texture on the 8x10. I am so glad I found you and can't wait for you to see Grace grow!

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

ALL images on this blog and the christina g website are COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. It is illegal to scan, copy, print, or download images in any way or manner without the written permission by Christina Goold. This site is monitored for all unauthorized copying.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP