Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back To Blogging

Ok...so, I really missed my blog the last few days. It was always so fun to see who posted a comment each day. It was always so encouraging to me! So, with a few upgrades and a few more kinks to work out...we are back to blogging! :) It's great to be back :) Looking forward to your posts again...

With Thanksgiving coming in 1 week, yes 1 week...Can you believe it! There really is so much for us to be thankful for. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family...God has blessed me with 2 sweet, beautiful children! I am so happy that "home school" is going much better! I am so blessed to have a job that I love so much! And, blessed to have such awesome friends and clients!

So, what are you thankful for? Would love to hear from you. Happy Blogging...

PS The TJ Maxx Gift card is still up for grabs...burning a hole in my pocket. Lucky winner will be announced December 1st!

3 comments:

Anonymous November 21, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

YOU! God, Mark and my precious children. I am also thankful for life. Life is so precious! Each day is a gift. xoxoxo

Tina November 22, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

So happy you are back to the blogging world! Im hoping for the TJ max card!!!! LOL

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

THRILLED...you are back to blogging! What a joy... I missed it. I am thankful for the Lord in my life, I am thankful for prayer as it seems lately I have been praying without ceasing for those I love. I am thankful for you and for all my brothers and sisters in Christ for without them life would be unbearable! May God's blessings reach you abuntantly:)

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

ALL images on this blog and the christina g website are COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. It is illegal to scan, copy, print, or download images in any way or manner without the written permission by Christina Goold. This site is monitored for all unauthorized copying.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP