Monday, July 23, 2007

Website is Live!!!


Wahoo! The website is finally LIVE! I am still working on it...adding more pictures. I still need to add the photo jewelry, photo cards, vintage windows for picture frames, etc...
I will use this blog for any upcoming specials, events, favorite websites, showcase some of my wonderful clients, and whatever else that may come to mind. Well, hope you like the new site. I am very excited about it. Have a great day! :)

PS The new website is http://www.christinagphotography.com/
and of course I still have http://www.shabbywabby.com/

:)

1 comments:

Anonymous July 24, 2007 at 9:03 PM  

GREAT JOB Chris!!! and boy you should get Marty his own camera... great shots...

Becky

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

ALL images on this blog and the christina g website are COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. It is illegal to scan, copy, print, or download images in any way or manner without the written permission by Christina Goold. This site is monitored for all unauthorized copying.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP