Monday, July 23, 2007

Lavender Festival



















We went to the Lavender Festival on Saturday. A beautiful day. Lauren and I cut a bucket full of lavender, bundled it and gave it away to our neighbors, friends and family. (She thought we were selling it, she is too funny). She also got to do a little fishing in the pond. The fish would literally come over to the line and just sit there and look at it. She eventually caught a fish, with the assistance of the man working there :)
While we were cutting the lavender, Marty was taking pictures of bees, butterflies and bugs. A few weeks ago, I upgraded to a better camera...so, I gave him my old camera. He has a new hobby and is very passionate about it. He is very good at it too! I can definitely see a possible future partnership in photography. How cool would that be!!! I Love it!!! What is even cooler, I get to buy better photography equipment even sooner (because he wants the goods just as much as I do). Some pics of the day...

0 comments:

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

ALL images on this blog and the christina g website are COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. It is illegal to scan, copy, print, or download images in any way or manner without the written permission by Christina Goold. This site is monitored for all unauthorized copying.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP