Friday, July 20, 2007

Congrats Stephanie & Juan !!!







I received a call a couple of days ago from one of my AWESOME clients, Stephanie. She was calling to set up an appointment for some more family pics...She made a comment that she would be keeping me busy over the next few years (I didn't catch on... :). So, the next appointment I had available was in September. She said that would be fine, however, she would be a little chubby by then. WOW, it hit me. Her and her wonderful hubby, Juan, are expecting after 10 years. Congratulations, Stephanie and Juan. I am SOOOOO happy for you. GOD is so Awesome :)

I guess Emma and your other pooch will have some competition :)



0 comments:

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

ALL images on this blog and the christina g website are COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. It is illegal to scan, copy, print, or download images in any way or manner without the written permission by Christina Goold. This site is monitored for all unauthorized copying.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP