Thursday, January 8, 2009

Beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene and Hayden Lake...I love it here :)

I went out the other day, just to see the beauty of our winter right now (and to get to use my new camera & lens...especially outdoors)!. It literally looked like a winter wonderland. Coeur d'Alene is so beautiful! I can't believe I live here! I LOVE it here...(even with the 10' of snow) can't imagine living anywhere else in the world! We Idaho'ns are truly blessed to live here :) more pics later...
Off tomorrow - out of town for photog workshop...Have a wonderful weekend!
PS...I lost 6.4 lbs this past week and Amy lost 5.4 lbs!!! wahoo!!! Isn't that awesome :) But, if you know Amy (psst, I 'm whispering) tell her, she can't go celebrate at Olive Garden :)

Coeur d Alene

Hayden Lake

4 comments:

Tina January 11, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Darn I was gonna tell her to meet me there...

Christina G Photography January 11, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Oh, you don't have to...she already went twice while we were gone! (once w/ me :o)...

Tina January 15, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Funny....How was your trip??? I havent talked to ger so I thought I would ask you:)

Amy Waddington Photography January 17, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Brats! Are you guys taking about me! :O)

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

ALL images on this blog and the christina g website are COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. It is illegal to scan, copy, print, or download images in any way or manner without the written permission by Christina Goold. This site is monitored for all unauthorized copying.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP