Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am dreaming of green grass! Coeur d'Alene Children's Photography {country kids}

Green grass will be here before you know it! I can't wait :)
I was just going through some old pictures to get printed...I have made it a point to add a few of my kiddo's pictures to each order so that I can get caught up with my own pictures. I am over 2 years behind on printing pictures for my albums of my kiddo's!
These are a few of my baby when he was 4 weeks old using some new textures. (he is now 8 months old)
Here is the link for the free texture overlays that I used.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/beapierce/sets Just click on "Textures"

I am also in the process of purging 2008 files, revamping my website and blog... a new theme...{country} {urban} {lake} {studio} Yep, studio! I will be leasing studio space from my wonderful photog buddies, Amy & Margaret. I am very excited to be offering studio sessions soon.
coeur d alene childrens photography
coeur d alene childrens photography
coeur d alene childrens photography

3 comments:

Dayna Stevens February 25, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

I am so excited! Yeah for studio sessions!

Amy Waddington Photography February 26, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

sweet sweet baby...............he drives me CRAZY!!!! xoxoxox

ninabakke July 29, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

So sweet :D

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

ALL images on this blog and the christina g website are COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. It is illegal to scan, copy, print, or download images in any way or manner without the written permission by Christina Goold. This site is monitored for all unauthorized copying.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP