Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Fall!

Well, I haven't been able to post many sneak peaks (pretty much at all!) this whole summer. It has been very busy for me...a real challenge trying to keep up with everything.

I am completly booked for 2008. I have a waiting list for cancellations...if you would like to be on this list just give me a call or email. There is a possibility that I may do "mini" sessions in late October. (this will only be if I get caught up with my work).

I will also be adding some Christmas Card samples on the blog soon...........

Hope everyone's summer went awesome! It sure flew by!!!

0 comments:

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

ALL images on this blog and the christina g website are COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. It is illegal to scan, copy, print, or download images in any way or manner without the written permission by Christina Goold. This site is monitored for all unauthorized copying.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP